Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent 2010

  1. Be in the moment.
  2. Be deliberate.
  3. Write down what I want to do next so I don’t have to think about it while I am doing whatever it is I am doing in the present moment.
These are the things that I am going to focus on during Lent this year. I am constantly feeling hurried and harried. I feel like I have, because I know that I have, way too much to do and not enough time do it in. There isn't anywhere that I can cut back. I have analyzed.

To just BE and focus on each moment of life, I need to find some help. I know that I need help because I can't do it all. Thankfully I have a ton of support, but support doesn't get the laundry to the dry cleaner, dinner made, dishes done. I don't have to do everything myself, contrary to my own belief.

So, in addition to being in the moment, during Lent I am going to evaluate my life and look at things through different lenses. What can I outsource, so that I can focus on what I really need to be focusing on? Hopefully in 40 days I will have some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment